Imagine winter temperatures without heat. One west-side woman may have to deal with that after the gas line to her mobile home ruptured. She couldn’t get it fixed, so she called Barry Davis and Eyewitness Wants to Know.
Sandy Bruce has lived in the Westhill Mobile Home Park for 17 years. But after smelling a gas leak, her relationship with the owners went cold.
“So I called CPS. They came out at 8:30 that night and told me I had a gas leak,” she said. The line got ruptured by a tree and her gas got shut off.
Bruce said she went to the office and the park manager reported the issue to the owners. The park manager then told Bruce they couldn’t help her, Bruce said.
To read the entire story and watch the news broadcast, click here.