KVIA – Landlords, Tenants Have Rights

More than two weeks after a kitchen fire nearly consumed a Northeast El Paso home, the family renting the house told ABC-7 the landlord could have helped avoid the situation by fixing the stove. The landlord, however, says there was nothing wrong.

More than $75,000 worth of damage was done to the home. The family didn’t have renter’s insurance.

“I’m always going to see a light at the end of the tunnel. I have faith in God,” said John Maldonado.

To read the entire story, click here.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s