Feature Story: Under One Roof – TRLA’s MLAF Program
Texas RioGrande Legal Aid (TRLA) has begun a new project in the Rio Grande Valley and San Antonio that is revolutionizing the way that legal services are provided in the healthcare industry. TRLA’s new Medical-Legal Assistance for Families (MLAF) program is helping lawyers and doctors serve patients who are facing related medical and legal issues. Having completed its first year of operation, the medical-legal partnership promises to provide a new and effective way of empowering low-income medical patients with the legal tools necessary to live healthy lives.
Also in this edition of the TRLA Times:
- New Legal Clinic Addresses the Needs of Special Education Students
- LSC Celebrates 35 Years of Serving the Poor
- TRLA Attorney Selected for LeadershipSBOT
- Hurricane Dolly Victims to Get Second Chance at FEMA Help
- Del Rio Leaders Come Together to Continue Services to Domestic Violence Victims
- Justice for the Poor: One Law Clerk’s Experience
- Success Story: Protecting Her Child
To read this edition of the TRLA Times, click here.